What's In My Head

Tuesday 2 February 2010

100th post

If I were to blog more regularly and less randomly, I would've reached the 100th post a heck of a long time ago but being me, it's rather expected. Really, My posts are random in all sort of way, my mood changes kinda rapidly - happy in the morning, not-so-happy in the evening but that's part of a teenager's life, I guess. My sudden drive to blog is sporadic to the point where if there was a graph showing my frequency of posting, it would've been like a kid's drawing of grass - going up and down at a rapid succession. What's even worse or better is the content of post! If you have been following ( which I doubt so ) or at least read two or more of my post, you should have noticed that logical stream of thoughts isn't really my thing. I write what I feel like writing and that is certainly not really a good thing to do if it is for exam purposes - the word "screwed" seems to fit well there.

But I'm okay with that. Why? Because my post paints a picture of who I am, well, not all, but I can roughly see what I was 2-3 years ago and how I am currently. The corny/lame side of my is vividly depicted in the choice of words and sentencing in my post, even in the earlier ones. Honestly, I like how I am when I was 16, I'm aware that normal is not really the best choice of word to describe, it shouldn't even be considered but I'm fine with, in fact, I think I like the fact that I wasn't normal. As Vijeya worded it, normal is for boring people and oddity is for people like us. Then again, if everybody is odd, wouldn't that mean odd is a normal thing and ultimately, is trait of a boring person? A little food for thought.

Ah, shit, I'm suppose to do my research proposal but I end up typing this post. Oh well, at least I'm writing something.

Ah, btw btw, thanks a lot to Vijeya for that awesome post! I never quite really see myself as how you described me in that post of yours. Awesome =)

I asked you whether I can say "I love you" to you
Seriously? Did I really have to ask that?
You question my love and it hurts.
You asked me back how I feel about you
and I answered: Like I've never felt for anyone before
and that, my dear, is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Okay, gotta prepare for class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home