What's In My Head

Sunday 31 January 2010

More drama than a soap opera.

I love and hate my life and that's the truth. I hate it because so many negative events happened and will happen and I'm very sure of that. Every of such occurrences always seem to smack truth into me - the continuing domino effect of my faults and mistakes. These problems never cease to bring me down - it hurts so terribly in the inside but crying is never really an option. I was weak and that weakness was what caused all those screw ups.

However..

Every event scars me and that those scars heals eventually. Strengthening my heart in the process. What used to hurt so badly, hurt a lot less. What used to make me want to cry now makes me vengeful and fuels me to fend off my problems. The naive part of me still exist but lessening in the short-sightedness when seeing a problem. My eyes were forcefully opened to view the ugly side of the world - the side I ventured and got lost and end up having to remorse my past but I will not let my past define me. Instead, I will continue to search the real me - a path so confusing, I once lost track of who I really am. I'm still stuck in the middle, still choosing which side I really want to go.

But at least I'm happy now.

I'm happy because I have friend whom I can say "I'm not normal" to them and they still accept me for who I am. For that, I'm really grateful. I admit that I'm odd in a certain way but that oddity is no reason for me to be not be happy in life. However, if it wasn't for my friends, I think I wouldn't be here.



Acceptance brings me salvation.



So please accept me.


--------------------------------------

Yesterday was my birthday and I had loads of fun. =)

Thanks to all for those wishes all of you spammed in my Facebook. It was tiring replying all of those wishes but I did my best. Frankly, I don't really like my birthday to be celebrated, that's why I prefer to just receive wishes only.

And and and..

Yesterday was very lovely =)

Well, most of it anyway.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home