What's In My Head

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Addiction | Salvation

It's 430am now and yet I'm still not asleep. In fact, I'm still quite awake - probably because of all those caffeine from nescafe. Class starts in another 5 hours and a half but I don't care, sleep, to me, is a waste of time. If time to sleep were to spent for something else, that would make my life much more eventful since I always forget what I dream about. That sucks terrible.

Anyway, I'm slightly better now. Happy birthday and Thanks lotsa to Mr Justin Lim Poahong for cheering me up back then. You've always been the ears where I can complain and complain. It's not like it's uncommon seeing joining this zoo of Blog Animals.

Wow, a sudden urge to sleep appears. Ah btw, speaking of addiction, I did have my own share of addiction of something. No, it's not cigarette nor drugs but something else. Plus, I won't ever say who was that, what was that and stuff like those. I am however determined to repeat those mistakes. haih..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home