What's In My Head

Sunday 24 January 2010

Abberation of a stupid idiot

Once again, out of the blue, I went into hiatus which happens so often to the point of sickening. That is true, provided, of course, there are those who follow or perhaps even readers of my sick lil' blog. However, I will be optimistic on this matter as I am, though people would strongly beg to differ, sensible. So here I am, sitting uncomfortably on my plastic chair, typing away crap or in a more subtle word, manure, which I so wanted to do for a very long time. This is, after all, my passion - the norm of society, of course, wouldn't be part of its descriptive. Nonetheless, I shall pursue this zest of mine with great paroxysm. Note that this nonsense ends when I stop breathing.

*Holds breath*

Today's Sunday and is usually the most boring day of the week. Partly because it's the last day of the weekend and definitely because of the classes on the very next day. However, today's Sunday is an exception. Why? Because I said so and what I say supersede all logic and explanation. Anyway, I had a really fun weekend, thanks to my brother for taking the whole family for a random holiday. I needed it.

Went to Malacca and had a blast, we stayed in some condo in A'famosa, the lively and dead holiday place. It's lively because people seems to annoyingly flock recreational spot. I see it dead because a lot of land space are yet to be utilized and also because of the shockingly poor maintenance despite being an international holiday area. Enough indulging on my baseless opinion. Let's get on to what I did.

Yesterday, after much delay due to me and my sis's inability to wake up at the right time, we all went to the water world. If I were to summarized the whole experience in there, I would've used the word "wet". However, since I'm such a good sport, I'll use more adjective, verbs, noun, conjunctive, and whatnot. Due to time constraint, we had to rush through the rides. We end being tired because of all the running up the stairs and not because of having too much fun, which we did, by the way - Immensely, if I might add. However, the experience would've been better if the water was not so concentrated with chlorine which I could detect even before I went into the water and also if I knew how to swim. Yes, people of the nonexistent world, I can't swim. In fact, the only way I could swim is the rock style - sink all the way down.

The day after that which is today. We tried on other recreational activity. Go kart was insanely fun. It was faster than I thought it would be and I had alot of fun crunching the pedal - satisfying my inner craving for speed. *evil laugh* What was really fun, however, was sharing it with someone else. In this case, my dad and my sis, I drove for 2 rounds. The first round, my dad was my passenger and my sis was my passenger in the last round. I drove slowly in the first round, I wouldn't want to give my dad a heart attack - I am a good son. The 2nd round, however, is a different story - I sped as if my life depends on it. Almost had an accident, though but it's no fun when your life is not on the line, right?

We did a few other things as well but I'm too lazy to write it up. However, I want to highlight the fact that throughout my stay in Malacca, I ate like a pig - munching and biting almost non-stop.
I feel as if people are avoiding me =(
Herm, guess I'm picking up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vijeyatharzhini Bathmanathan said...

Your last sentence reminds me of sumone I know... ME.

25 January 2010 at 19:41  
Blogger Karee said...

Rock style! HAHAHAHA
Enlightening.
Link me lah. And nobody's avoiding u lah.Stop thinking crap you two!

30 January 2010 at 20:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home