What's In My Head

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Between the lines

If time was really moving at a varying speed, then I would say time has been moving slow and continues to slow down during my entire holiday. But I'm happy, I guess and that's all that matters.
Been feeling depressed lately as if I'm losing my will to live
Good thing I have friends. If not, my holiday would've been worse. At least with them, I feel alive =P .Having such caring friends really does put colour in your life and I appreciate them a lot. Especially my secondary school friends, they made a rainbow out of my black and white life. =D
I'm feeling lonely, I need someone. I want to love and be loved at the same time, why is it that hard?
Oh yeah, this past two weeks have really been an inspirational period for me. I've attempted to make music using a software called FL studio last year and now, I'm pretty much addicted to it - I can never get enough of em'. Ideas have been pouring into me like nuts and because of that, I'm deprived of my sleep. Urgh, panda eyes all over again. I'm happy nonetheless.
I making more songs these past few weeks because I wanted to express myself more, a bottle has its limit as to how much pressure it can take. I feel like a whirlwind going through my head. Nightmares keeping me awake every now and then. I'm feeling angry to myself. I want love.

Urgh, sleepy lah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...i appreciate u oso^^

9 December 2009 at 02:10  
Blogger Vijeyatharzhini Bathmanathan said...

u sound almost suicidal... best of luck goin through da rest of da hols...

11 December 2009 at 23:28  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home