What's In My Head

Saturday 5 December 2009

Cats!

Dear blog,

I'm bored.

Bye.

Okay, enough blogging about my life, time to write something with more life. Time to blog about cats! Yes, you read it right, it's cats, lao mao, kucing or whatever you call it. Those furry lil' thing will be on the spotlight in this post.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

Having nothing else to blog, guess I'll write up about Manga!

Manga has always been a part of me, I grew up around Manga. The first one being Dragon Ball, a manga about fighting and only fighting. In fact, all there is to it IS fighting. After that, I started reading Sailormoon. Before you laugh ( I know you are now =.= ), they are my sisters'. I have 3 of em' and all of them like Sailormoon. So, having finish reading dragonball, all 42 Volumes of them. I had no other choice but Sailormoon. Again, it's about fighting, well, partially about love but at age 10+, I don't give a damn about love. =D Yes, kiddies, at that age, I've no friend and no life, what do you expect me to do anyway? lol

Since then, manga has been evolving until now. It now has so many genres, that even I, the great manga reader, don't know. Shounen, shoujo, seinen, and many more. Eh eh, a sudden surge of laziness just came to me. So guess I'll write something shorter. =P

I'm currently reading Chii's Sweet Home. The manga is about the life of a kitten who got lost, found by some kid and lived. As to why I'm reading it? I have no idea. It's just pure adorable-ness. Haha. I've read too much gory and bloody mangas to the point where I'm actually blogging about Kitty manga.

Oh yeah, I'm currently working on a new track and I kinda like it. =D

However, as Joel said it, it's gonna take patience and inspirations for me to finish it. I have no problem with the inspiration part but being patient is biggg problem for me. Haih Haih.

Hopefully, I can finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home