What's In My Head

Monday 12 April 2010

I'm really sorry

I've been ignorant, I saw all those posts but I somehow missed them. I'm stupid, forgetful and I've hurt someone - It was unintentional. If I knew the value of those words that I've spoken, I should have use them with more caution.

Words are powerful, words are influential. For that reason, I hurt people as I never think of anything thoroughly. I admit once more that I'm an imbecile.

I might show courage and confidence in a presentation and I might sound wise when I speak. However, deep inside, I acknowledge that I am immature, introvert and timid - it's just that I learn to how cover it. Once again, I'm terribly sorry if I did hurt you in any way.

I see you, yes, I do, but I always thought you never see me and for that reason alone, I took the liberty to make rash, irrational and downright idiotic conclusion.

sorry..

1 Comments:

Blogger Farah said...

sudah sudah. emosi je kerja (:

13 April 2010 at 02:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home