What's In My Head

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Respond respond!

When I wished I wanted to be normal in my past post, I didn't really think it through. I guess you could say that the line skipped the logic part of my brain and went straight to my fingers where they did clickity click on the keyboard, producing the post in the process =P

Well, I've been doing some thinking ( a few mins only lah ) and what I want is not to be normal per se but instead to be my normal self,
the old me that I was back when I was in secondary school,
the old me that enjoyed crapping to the point where I considered crapping as a hobby,
the old me that enjoys the company of people,
the old me that rarely goes emo,
the old me that won't go down without a fight.

When I look back, I can see myself as an organisms that adapts to its' surrounding. By surrounding, I meant the people. The people here are not the same as those people I see back in my secondary school - they're different in a lot of ways. I see myself as part of a firm in an oligopoly market, hehe - I'm interdependent to other people. I wonder how I could let myself be influenced in such a way - how could I let myself be dictated by changes and oddities in my surrounding. I should have stay true to who I am despite the flaws and defects - I find that very pleasing.

Hermm... still no answer

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just be urself..no need to think bout what others think bout u..no matter what,He knows everything..if u feel like nobody understand u,nobody can make u happy,He knows..so,dont worry..life must go on..even if u feel u cant go on..

9 March 2010 at 12:18  
Blogger Eug3n3 said...

yes yes..i have to learn not to be affected by surroundings too..

9 March 2010 at 13:15  
Blogger Farah said...

respond ni utk siapa? haha

9 March 2010 at 19:26  
Blogger Um - Air said...

thanks anonymous person =)

go eugene, go! lol

yes farah, aku respond ko =p

9 March 2010 at 23:26  
Blogger Karee said...

Umair,is this post dedicated to meeeeee?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

10 March 2010 at 05:57  
Blogger Farah said...

hahaha. way the go, this is the umair i know

10 March 2010 at 13:36  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home