What's In My Head

Tuesday 2 March 2010

What I want

Should I be realistic or optimistic?

If I choose to be the former, then the answer would probably be NO. The pattern seems to point to that direction.

If I choose to be optimistic, then it'll be a YES and that will definitely make me extremely happy, but then again, it's hard being happy on a lie that you're telling to yourself. In the end, it'll boil back to a NO.

So what's the point of being optimistic? The only thing you'll get from being that naive is disappointment and grief - something that time and friend can only partially heal it. The rest would be how forgetful you are.
After all these ramblings, I still do love you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vijeyatharzhini Bathmanathan said...

If u r already sad, then moping around thinking about all da bad things dat could happen won't do u any gud. At least enjoy the present, be hyper, be cheerful, be happy, or at least do happy things.U can cry over spilt milk all u want, but make sure u do it AFTER the milk is spilt. Optimistism is da only way 2 go... :D

3 March 2010 at 16:10  
Blogger Vijeyatharzhini Bathmanathan said...

darn, misspelt optimism

3 March 2010 at 16:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home