What's In My Head

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Triple posting in one night!

Just went through my old post in this blog and gawd, I'm such a melodramatic queen, lols

But not as melodramatic as Karee! haha

I really oughta write more often. Blogging is a way of capturing those moments in your life in words that sometimes, only you yourself can understand the nature of those words. For those who actually had read and commented on my past post, thank you very much for enduring my endless vichyssoise of verbiage and I promise I'll try maintain that way.

Below are just merely shout outs, each one dedicated to different person.

Live happy!

Having someone is addictive (which is bad) and LESSEN YOUR CURSING!

Give me an answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home