What's In My Head

Saturday 10 April 2010

The desire of wanting

I've had enough with emo moments in the past. I've had ENOUGH. I don't want to be miserable anymore. I refuse to submit myself into such a dark period again. I hate to hate. That's why I either try to console an emo person or avoid that person entirely. If I appear to be avoiding you, I'm sorry - I really am but I don't to be emo anymore. Life is how you make it and I'm shaping it with my own power.

------------------------------------------------

Today was kinda awesome. At least, most of it. Gave an impromptu speech in ENL today. I end up crapping and almost went too personal but it was alright, I guess. After that, ate my lunch. In the evening, went to music room to play some tunes on the guitar and enjoy music.

Hermm..

A sudden urge to stop typing. The bed is calling me.

Random thoughts of the day:
If you love somebody, sometimes, letting them run free is the best choice.
Does being musically educated lowers your appreciation towards music?
I still want you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eug3n3 said...

how musically educated lowers your appreciation for it ?

10 April 2010 at 12:52  
Blogger Karee said...

No

10 April 2010 at 16:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home