What's In My Head

Monday 5 October 2009

Duality

Mwahahaha, been quite some time since I've updated anything in this blog (like I've never said that before). I was busy, well, not all the time but I had a lot of assignments (not), homework (yeah, lotsa!), and a presentation (which I believe to be very lame since I forgot half of the thing I wanted to say but what the heck, it's over! WooHoo!). I never knew presentation could be fun, especially when you've finished it, haha. It's so relieving having it done and over - it's like exploding after a week of constipation, not that I've experienced it before. xD

Next up, another MPW presentation, "rejoice"! Talking about the process of governing which, till now, I've no idea how it goes but thanks to Apez for the big picture of it, haha. Spec Maths test is around the corner, it's probably going to be this week. Hopefully, not on tuesday. Hermm, and english presentation week after this. Yeah, you heard me, presentation, with slide show! -.- . I'd be happy if it's only a speech but now I have to create one slide show. *sigh* This pretty much shows how lazy I am, haha!

Next up, green! I joined up one club called the Green Knights. By the name of it, you'll understand that it's an environmentalist club. Mind you, I joined other clubs besides this. Anyway, somehow, I'm really feeling it - the calling of nature. That sounds wrong but you get the idea, lol. So here's my proof of being green
Haha, nah, it's just that I found a software called "MyColors" which I think is kinda nifty - it'll be MUCH better if it's free for use. The theme I'm using is free.

Oh well, at least it's neat!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

*goes download MyColors*

5 October 2009 at 05:18  
Blogger Um - Air said...

post yer desktopnye ^^

want to see urs too! xS

6 October 2009 at 02:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home