What's In My Head

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Sporadic Update #1

I am feeling something.

This feeling seems to linger. Linger in my deepest part of my heart. Thus, only the slightest of prod of my inner self can be felt. However, it grows - grows upon reading the texts from the virtual, intangible world. I am feeling guilty.

O, guilty me.

O, guilty me.

----------------------------------------------------

LOL, just so you know, the stupid poem-like, gibberish and exaggerated stuff up there is just me telling you how freakin' bored I am now. I'm on semester break now and pretty much clueless on what to do for this holiday that I unworthily get. Wahahahaha. I should be revising but nah, lol - SAM programme is uber cool. wait! That's wrong. SAM programme for my batch is uber cool because I get a few months to fool around like the carefree guy I am. Wakakakaka. However, I've been getting a lot of complain from a friend of mine who takes SAM as well but she's the first batch, meaning, she has a year to study while I get a year and a half. Some people even decipher SAM as "Study Atau Mati". I think AUP programme is harder, seeing all my AUP friends studying like mad at the first week of the programme. Scary.

Eh, this post was intended to fill up this empty blog. So, those who read, I feel bad for you because you just wasted your time! w00t. GO RANDOM.

Anyway, it's the month of Ramadhan; a month of fasting for the muslim. For some people, it's a countdown to Hari Raya. lol. For some, it's time to slim down. For some, it's to gain weight. So far, I'm okay. lol. I have this I-don't-know-why tendency to fall sick every Ramadhan. Thank god I could puasa for the first day as I had a terrible stomachache the day before. I even threw up.... IN A CAR! So the next time I'm going for a long journey by car, I'll have to abide this 3 rules:

1. Don't eat and watch movie.
2. Always prepare plastic bagS, just in case.
3. If the journey involves going through winding roads, avoid eating hot food before the journey as puking would result in me feeling burning sensation in my nose.

note: Rules may or may not apply to other people. Feel free to follow. gawd, i'm random -.-

This is the activities I did for the past 3 days of my holiday. It's chronologically arranged so it's easier for you to follow.

nothing.

nothing..

nothing...

There you go, fun isn't it?

This pulak will be my plan on the things I'll be doing for the rest of my holiday. Again, I'm writing it the same way as above for the same exact reason as above.

No idea.

Hermm.

Anyone can suggest?

Maybe.. ermm.. maybe not.

Going back to college.

Phew, I'll be dead tired at the end of this busy holiday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Oh yeah, AUP is hard!

Btw, I really love your randomness. Lol.

25 August 2009 at 22:06  
Blogger Um - Air said...

lol, thanks!!

SPREAD IT!!!

Shall write about random as the way of life in more detail in my next post.. lol

26 August 2009 at 12:34  
Blogger Rudy said...

Me myself have posted a lot of random stuffs in my blog...

RANDOMNESS IS AWESOME. Lol.

27 August 2009 at 04:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home