What's In My Head

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Shit

Chatting with Ngo now. I realized a lot of things. All being bleak in nature. All about life after finishing SPM. It sucks knowing that I have been spoon fed since young. As I moved on to college life, I held on my memories of my secondary school life as that the only thing that can bring me out from my emo-ness.

I

FEEL

SO

TIRED

I just wanna live a quiet, peaceful life. One that is not full of negativity. It's true that it did open eyes - making me realize of how sad life is, of how sad the world we live in. So much woes, so little hope.

Being emo sucks!

3 Comments:

Blogger songyan said...

haha dun emo...
emo nt good for health..
stay happy ya...

16 September 2009 at 21:42  
Anonymous Ban Giap said...

as always..life sux..
get da hang of it..haha

17 September 2009 at 18:39  
Blogger FdausAmad said...

Gua nak ajak lu dtg lepak blog gua.Rilek rilek.

Slumber.

18 September 2009 at 09:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home