What's In My Head

Sunday 30 August 2009

Sporadic Update #2

It's that time again!
Oh yeah~
It's me being high for no apparent reason again!

Let's be emo for a tad while, 'kay? Why? My holiday is about to finish. I'm about to let go my privilege of having freedom from studying. I'll die from this world and brought into the world of constant hardship. A place where I'll be shoved into a bottle of education - forced to absorb everything inside, only to be regurgitated in the end for a future certain not. Plus, the obligation I face is yet to be touched. It waits patiently. Patiently building the lethality of it and at the last minute, it explodes. Explode in such intensity to the point of total annihilation.

Emo ends here!

The thing is, I have not done my assignments!! I am so freaking doom. I really need to spend my time in my dorm as that's the only place where I can properly focus and do the things that I really need to do. Only in that place can I prioritize and really able to carry it out. Crap, I'm so freaking doom!

Then again, I'm used to do my homework at the very last minute. haha. So far, I've survived. If not, I won't even be in INTI.

Hermmm, I planned on writing a few more stuff but I forgot most of it. Haha, the high period is short, I guess.

Oh wait, Oh wait! Just remembered!

I'm pretty disappointed in Batu Pahat's cinemas! All of 'em. There are 3, eh, slash that, 2 cinemas here but not one of them shows the movie District 9 which I've heard (from Mr. Yee, my econs lecturer, lol) to be quite an interesting movie and a must watch for me to tackle my boredom problem that I've written in my last post. Crap betul!

Haih, guess I'll be downloading it in INTI!

DC++ is the way to go!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rudy said...

Ugh. I wish I had a veto-power to extend my own holiday.

Lol.

30 August 2009 at 06:44  
Blogger Karee said...

cmon.i haven done my assignments too.its 515 now and ur still online.same here la.all doomed.happy hi 5~

30 August 2009 at 07:16  
Blogger Um - Air said...

Rudy: Yeah, that'll be uber awesome! xD

Ayex3: hi 5 back at cha'. Let's march together to our demise! jkjk ^^

30 August 2009 at 09:41  
Blogger Rudy said...

Haha. Let's join the I-did-not-study-during-this-holiday league. :P

Eh, although I have been staying 2 months in INTI, I still tak tau how to use that DC++ thingy... =.="

30 August 2009 at 10:21  
Blogger Um - Air said...

okays xD, i'll join!

iye ke?
okok, shall teach u thru my blog, xD

30 August 2009 at 17:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home