What's In My Head

Thursday 24 September 2009

Changed moments

Heya, guess I'm free now to blog - not that I'm not before this as some might have realised. Raya this year is slightly different this year and it's kinda tiring and boring. Not gonna elaborate much on that. That will only worsen my mood.

Somehow, problems seem to unearth on its own even though I tried so hard to bury them. Guess truth is the only way to eliminate them.

Haaaaaa....

I suddenly remembered that I have a history assignment to do. Eh, Eh, I mean, one or two part of it that I need to do since my group mates are taking the rest. Still, it doesn't change the fact that it annoys me. Why? Duh, because it's history! As for english, I'll be doing some sort of creative writing and speech. For the former, guess I'll whip up some nasty sounding crap and for the latter, I'll work on it. Haha.




I still feel lethargic.

1 Comments:

Blogger gReeN iS pEAce said...

ur eid is still better than mine even it is kinda boring..

24 September 2009 at 00:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home