What's In My Head

Thursday 4 February 2010

Shampoo!

I just love my class suddenly, and for obvious reason too - they made my day super friggin awesome. If only someone recorded all of that, I would've watch that n/o times ; n = any constant. Really, I can't remember when was the last time I laughed so hard that long - I'm amazed I could do, lol. Ah, I'm also amazed by my classmates, how little did I know they're that good of an actor. It's like revealing their inner side, well, not all, if you know what I mean. From that presentation, I've learned the fun side of everyone, perchance even their inner-naughty side also. LOL

For my part, I'm not gonna comment anything, wakakakaka - it's just that I had tooooo much fun. Embarrassing, yet fun. What I couldn't comprehend was how calm I was at that time. Herm, probably due to the 1 hour period of non-stop laughing.

Sesiapa yang baca post ni, harap jangan sebarkan ape yg berlaku kat situ. Seriously!
_______________________________________________
Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged.


I've never this kind of posting before but no harm comes from trying, right?

Fact 1:
My dad's, grandad's name and even mine are only 5 letters.

Fact 2:
I like my name being short.

Fact 3:
I like music, A LOT.

Fact 4:
I hate evening naps.

Fact 5:
If did had an evening nap, I would be waking up with a really terrible mood.

Fact 6:
I'm always dissatisfied with myself.

Fact 7:
I love to drink cold milk.

Fact 8:
I'm really a shy guy.

Fact 9:
Those who know me will probably say Fact 9 is a big lie.

Fact 10:
I'm currently learning how to play the drum.

Fact 11:
I love new things and hate to be stagnant.

Fact 12:
I'm a mix blood too.

Fact 13:
My blood is red?

Fact 14:
I have a black belt in Taekwondo.

Fact 15:
Fact 14 is the truth.

Fact 16:
I hate sports in general.

Fact 17:
I forgot when was the last time I exercised.

Fact 18:
My weight is bordering thin and normal.

Fact 19:
I eat a lot for someone of my size.

Fact 20:
I like to joke around.

Fact 21:
My jokes are extremely lame.

Fact 22:
I love to bug people.

Fact 23:
I think I think too much.

Fact 24:
I have curly hair.

Fact 25:
I'm random!

Whoa, I never knew writing 25 facts about myself could be this hard.

I'm not gonna tag people since I'm lazy. So, those who read this, feel free to be tagged. =)
____________________________________________

In response to Katy's many comments in the last post, I found this layout by Google-ing. After that, I changed the background by adding a bit of myself into. The rest are just basic HTML coding. Herm, I also do other people's layout, provided I have time and I prefer to keep it simple.
Just nudge me in MSN, I'll reply if you ask nicely.

Eh, got meeting now. Dang!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karee said...

black belt.
*ponders.
HMMMMM....
Really?

5 February 2010 at 00:02  
Blogger Rudy said...

Amboi layout. Tak nak kalah. Lol.

Best best.

5 February 2010 at 00:33  
Blogger Um - Air said...

karee: yes, karee, do ponder.. u'll juz waste ur time =.=

rudy: ding, ko jdik layout aku~

5 February 2010 at 02:05  
Blogger Rudy said...

:|:|:|:|:|:|

8 February 2010 at 16:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home