What's In My Head

Sunday 1 November 2009

Would you like fries to go with that freedom?

*sigh*

I found that it getting harder and harder for me to blog. Reasons being non-related to my laziness, not that I'm saying that I'm not. There are just so many distraction around here. Like what?

EXAM lah!

But fret I shall not, at least not for now. My last paper would be 2 days from now and the lecturer did drop a warning, saying that the paper is going to be difficult. Shit. Before this, he said that AUP's calculus paper was going to be easy. Guess what? It wasn't at all. It wasn't at all. In fact, it was so hard, my Facebook was literally flooded by their complaints. I pity them for getting tricked by such statement. When somebody say something is easy, the immediate reaction would be the sigh of relief. Then, comes the relaxed mood. Then, comes the slacking. Finally, during exam, cursing would be the only option. Please note that I'm talking about myself, though I know some are like me - the minority group of minorities.

After that would be holiday. I'm not sure why but I think I won't be enjoying the holiday. No idea - a hunch maybe?

4 Comments:

Blogger Farah said...

so, what do you have in mind for this holiday?

7 November 2009 at 02:10  
Blogger Farah said...

so, what do you have in mind for this holiday?

7 November 2009 at 02:10  
Blogger sphinx said...

zzzzzzz.....mine still 1 week away~~~ should i happy or should i grieve? haiz =.= exam kills ...

8 November 2009 at 21:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11 November 2009 at 20:57  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home