What's In My Head

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Finally!

After weeks and weeks of unannounced and sudden hiatus ( Not that it never happen before.. )
, I'm finally back. Yes, back. Unfortunately, I'm on exam. I know it's bad timing but who cares. I miss posting. xD

Lots and lots of thing to write but not now though - at least not all of it.

Okay, no time to lose here. I shall begin with the worse daily morning assembly. Somewhere around 3 weeks ago. I emceed another usual assembly (again!). When the Lutfi fella was talking, the PA system went down. So, following his natural animal instinct, he yelled. Then he ended, I panic.

What the hell should I do?

What the hell should I do?

Unless you're really really oblivious to who I am, you should know that I'm no loud mouth.

So, I do what all normal human beings would do, join in the yelling...

And that particular event was marked as the most embarrassing moment for the year 2007....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home