What's In My Head

Friday 20 July 2007

Merdeka!

Well, today's post isn't about being patriotic or showing my love towards M'sia, but it's just that I wanted it to be that way, so just deal with it.

Anyway, just blogging cuz i'm bored and pretty much got nothing to do *nose grows longer*. Ya ya, homework piling again. Regret not for regret only brings nothing but retreat. So, I shall not regret and just my overdue homework.. weeee >_>

Being who I am - a kepoh fellow, I shall tell you what activity I have to attend this Sunday - a trivial one that is. Before I start with my long and not-much awaited complaints, you must first know that HSBP was forced to send 300 participants to some rentas desa, of course, in conjunction with Merdeka months but strangely, this Sunday would be 22nd JULY not August. Heck, guess they wanted it to be done quick. Oh ya, and guess what, all prefects and those who are taking sports science as their subject are required to participate this event, how cool is that??!! Being in my current condition, running would be my last activity that I wanted to do, actually, I don't even want to run. Legs are heavy as iron and my brain is de-teaching myself how to run. *the complaints goes on and on and on and on*

I'm gonna ponteng and that's that!! xD

Herm, oh ya, the last book of Harry Potter is coming out tomorrow! Too bad I didn't pre-order it since it cost like 120++ bucks. And yes, I'm broke currently. Guess I have to wait for the price to drop. Sigh. However, I have the feeling that this book's not gonna deliver the same orgasm or feeling of high to the readers like it used to. Mind you, It's only a feeling, usually my feeling tells me the exact opposite thing.

Merdeka! Merdeka!

Being abnormally submissive person, I agreed with my friend to join the essay and poem writing competition, again, in parallel to the coming grand event - 50th Independence day for the coming-of-age Malaysia. Currently planning on only writing the essay but if time is allowing and so does my will, I may write a poem. Me? Poem? Mwahahahahaha *continues laughing hysterically for a few minutes*.


Nah, I'm just trying lah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home