What's In My Head

Tuesday 31 July 2007

All about the world!

Well, guess what?

I'm updating!! Weee. Anyway, this'll be a very short post since I'm lazy to the power of overwhelming homework plus essay times my mum's complaints.

Okay, first thing first, in case you didn't notice, I've put a world map right under the credits. This map serves a role : to track people that visits my site - they are grouped in countries. I'm not really hoping for a non-Malaysian to come by this site but you might never know.

Obviously, apparently and equivocally ( xD ), my blog isn't that famous compared to kennysia.com or.. or.. [ please insert famous blog here ]. And no, I'm not going to go around and spread the word that my blog exist. Me no whore, me no whore :P . Bleargh, the actual reason for this blog is actually because I wanted to have fun with blog - it is actually.

Let's move on to the other thing, shall we? While I was rummaging my old files, I found something that's apart of me but yet somewhat irrelevant to me - ah, the paradoxical me, so dumb, so senseless xD. It's just a piece of paper actually. Erm, actually, it's "a" part of the drama script that submitted last year - of course, it was rejected since it was written by yours truly. Anyway, guess I was a "little" bit emo at that time ( I'll post the contents in the next post). What to do? What to do? Everybody gets emo every now and then.

Honestly, this kind of not-so-often state-of-emotion is the one that I actually cherish. My usual mood, nutty, makes me feel a wee bit of empty inside. Of course la, I've been nutting all the way since I'm standard 5 or 6 if I'm not mistaken - feeling a tiny bit of repetitiveness deep inside. A change in state of emotional is always good, at least, that's how I feel about myself.

Ahh, there you go, mindless ranting of a thing called Umair.

So then, long story short, I'm retarded going through a process called retardation and I'm happy with it. So what?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DODO!!!!


P/s : All grammar mistake(s) are actually a deliberate action. So, excuse them.
If you can't understand or unable to comprehend on what I've written, just pretend that you do understand. Sometimes, it'll work. xD


really

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home