What's In My Head

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Guitar Pro - Not me!

Well, just got back from my friend's house. Helped him with some stuff. I don't see why I should go on detail on that.

So, before that, I was in Summit.( Yes, yes, I know summit's so ancient but it's still the best to me :P ). Didn't do much there, just bought a new DVD - Guitar pro software! Finally, the program which I've been looking for ages ( My last one seem to have disappeared -.- ). Been wanting this program for ages. The trial only lasted for 15 days! Will install it after I finish typing this post.

Today wasn't really that fun but it was okay. Just catching up with the old time.

Sooo, guess that's it. So happy whatever-you're-doing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're so cute....

10 August 2008 at 16:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home