What's In My Head

Sunday 7 October 2007

Dark Eden

Time flies in the speed of light
and abruptly halt like collided times
Pandora's Box opened
and evil reigned over
But hope there is not
only evil, only malice
But lives continue to flow
like undead living in dark glow

Nah, I'm no emo now.

I wrote that poem for my English essay. I chose the one word title which is "2040"

But ya, basically I was emo-ing during that time; had my History test before that and, well, it was ugly, really really ugly >_>

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there dud..rmmbr me??hahaha..fazli (debates,dramas)here..huhu...i really like ur fs blog!!tis one??i wud hav no say cz i havn t evn read it yet..ok, do check out mine..chows

27 April 2008 at 01:43  
Blogger Malcolm said...

Oi update blog oooiiiiiii!!!


MAL
:-P

3 December 2008 at 22:01  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home