What's In My Head

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Between eating and expelling what you've eaten

I just came back from my Software Application class, 1 hour earlier then I'm suppose to. Oh well, nothing to do there anyway since all she wanted us to do was finish up our frontpage work which I think I have finished it. All I did for the past 1 hour was editing my future blog's layout. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my pendrive and everybody else is using theirs. So, I had to leave it all in that computer. Haih Haih, 1 hour wasted just like that. However, knowing that I've wasted more hours before that seems to make that 1 hour less significant than it really is. At least I was there in the class, though it was only for an hour which is better than none.

Anyway, from the free 1 hour I have now from leaving the class early, 15 minutes will be utilized to type this post. The rest pulak will be last-minute revision time since I have Maths and Econs quiz today. Rawr as Aaron would've expressed it. I have faith in me in Econs but I'm feeling kinda scared of my Maths quiz. Really! Back in my secondary school, I had confidence most in Maths. That confidence is now gone. How sad is that? I used to enjoy doing Maths, now I suffer because of it. I used to love thinking of mathematical solutions, now I loathe doing so.

Time change...

so do I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home