What's In My Head

Sunday 31 May 2009

A lil' update

Well, won't write much for this post, no mood to update and the laziness symptoms are coming back. I have a few things to update so, I'll just put them in order (randomly) :

1. I'm slowly beginning to grasp the basics of reverse psychology, no kiddin'. It sucks when you use it unconsciously.

2. My driving exam is fucking tomorrow, w00t. I'm so ready!

3. I noticed that unnatural relationship are starting to spread like wildfire.

4. Something struck me last night. I remembered I watched a documentary about love, it was on Valentine's Day, I guess. So to cut it short, apparently, one of the part of our brain that controls the feeling of love is the same as the part that produces the emotion of fear. That's right, kids, fear. To think about it, I can recall one of the many mangas I've read mention something like "Fear is the greatest aphrodisiac". I did a lil' research but I'm not gonna turn this post into a semi-biology textbook so screw it.

*thinks*

So, If you fall in love with someone, you are actually afraid of that someone?

Edit ::: I'm "scared to death" of someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home