What's In My Head

Monday 1 June 2009

I'm in a deep shit!

Today was a considerably euphoric day for me since I pass my driving test and my JPA letter finally arrives. w00t!!! Yes, I am aware that my driving test is kinda late and I do regret starting late. Haha, but I passed, so the hell with it. Now I just hafta wait for my P license which means now I have something else to wait for since I got my JPA letters.

I'm doing my SAM in INTI college in Nilai. Funny, you know, I've been reading alot of bad comments about INTI in the form of poem, haha. But I won't let it bother me that much, hopefully, lols. After that, to the land down under. Yup, Australia.

Guess I'll be boxing with the kangaroos!




p/s : I'm in a really deep shit!!! No jokin', a real serious problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger `AKMAL` said...

cool! goin aus rocks

26 June 2009 at 10:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home