What's In My Head

Sunday 24 May 2009

I haven't die from boredom... yet

My Sunday today is unexpectedly lively. After continuous painful torcher from many days of nothingness and boringness, a day like this is indeed needed to cheer me up. Honestly, those dull days can really affect my mood and physical state. Damn, I was bloody emo a few days ago, felt agitated, felt like beating someone, my finger didn't stop fidgeting. Urgh, it was horrible, I almost fell sick too. Those kind of days can really make me go mentally deranged. So emo that I can't even bring myself to blog. Oh, right, that was because of my laziness.

Anyway, today was kinda awesome, morning started with me waking up early, around 6-ish, thanks to Justin's random sms, lol. Who could have known random stuff can cure you of waking up late. It doesn't really matter if i don't wake up at 6-ish, my alarm will still go off at 7, urgh. Had my weekly taekwondo session today and it was kinda cool cuz I sweated alot and actually felt good. Endorphin is my best bud. Two of my seniors came by today and they somehow lift up the mood. It was tiring but the sudden burst of endorphin in my body really felt good. lol. That sounded wrong, lol.

And in the afternoon, my dad managed to force me to go join the bowling competition held by his officemates. With a body that ached and yawns that rivalled Snorlax's, I brought myself to join it. Contrary to what I thought, it was actually fun, lol. Well, I kinda have this problem interacting with adults due to some past experience but hell, they were young at heart and they were awesome!

So, all in all, today was awesome, yeah, I know I said that a few times already but heck, I don't give a damn. I wish every single day would be like today then I can blog more lol. Plus, I won't emo... I hate emo-ing! It sucks, bigtime...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey friend..cheer up..**

31 May 2009 at 14:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home