What's In My Head

Friday 20 April 2007

Haiz...

Okay, since the post about the debate finals offended someone or some group ( I don't know which part offended them ). Therefore, I shall rewrite with THOUSAND times more caution..

Again, this is through my eyes. If I missed a few parts, it may intentionally or my memory failed me..

Before the debate:
I come to school, sign in. Went to the hall and found that my team members are missing so, I went to do my usual morning duty. At assembly area, found out that the Emcee is missing so I had to go up ; replacing him. I emceed horibbly >_>

Quarantine:
We pretty much just discuss and sang a song at the end.

Debate:
The debate was awesome.

Comment:
Since I didn't went up to the stage, I might as well use that opportunity to speak. It was fun xD

Results:
WOOT, we won and Josh got best speaker.

After that:
Eat, Eat, Eat. Burp!

There you go, a post that SHOULDN'T offend anyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home