What's In My Head

Wednesday 7 March 2007

I'm sick and kicking

Yesterday, i had to mc ( medical check out.. izzit? :P ) cuz i had flu, cough and fever all at one go. So basically, it's hellish i tell you. Pure Hell. I had to cover myself with layers upon layers of selimut-s like a cacoon just trying to make me sweat. The effect were fast, few seconds later, I was sleeping in an incinerator. I was literally bathing in sweat. Well, I didn't really sleep cuz duh~ I was freakin' burnin. Only had to stay inside that cocoon for 30 minutes cuz my shirt is like damn wet and I can't stand the heat. Went out of my room just to realize it was 10am.

So I was thinkin' "Why the penguin* do I have to fall sick at this day!"

Yesterday, I missed out 2 major things.. And when I say "major", I really 'do' mean it. To put it simple, experiences that happen once in a lifetime experience. Okay, let's lay out the 2 things that i missed out :

1. Josh MC-ed (Master ceremony) for the first time!!!!!! Dammit, I really want to see him suffering up there ( HoHoHo, I'm such a sadistic guy :P ). He just became a fully fledged prefect in like.. 2-3 weeks ago. And yes, he's wearing blazing to school now :P. So anyway, he was suppose to be MC last week but the weather did not compromise with me :( . BUT, with the power that was entrusted to me, I dengan bangganya put him as MC this week. Specifically, yesterday. Alas, my health didn't approve me watching Josh suffer ( Oh, such wasted moments ). Hehehe, but with power bestowed upon me, I shall put him as MC again. Erm, probably after holiday.

2. At 11.45am, an earthquake occur somewhere in Indonesia. The reading on the richter scale were 5+. Usually, Johor won't feel the shock due to ermm.. anything-lah. This time, Johor felt it, Johorian felt it, HSBP-ers felt it. Especially those inside tall building. My classmate felt it but I didn't. I was probably sleeping soundlessly, dreaming up something nonsense. I've been wondering what's it like being shaken by earthquake. I already made a really good punch line. "I was shaken but not stirred" Fulamak, cool siot. Anyway, I'm expecting but NOT hoping for another earthquake. I might be slightly sadist but I do have sympathy.

**************************

Currently, I've no voice, well, I do but barely. Still stuck with flu and top it off, a slight unpredictable fever. I can feel these past few days that my temperature keep going up and down. As if the fever itself is toying with me. Well, better get back to my homework XD. I'm really really really far behind from my hw.

Meep~! :D


* = Penguin is not the actual word. Using the actual word may provide the pure-minded readers to be tainted :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home