What's In My Head

Friday 19 January 2007

Goodbyes

To me, the hardest thing to do in life is not trying to achieve something great, It's saying good bye to your friends, good friends, best friends and especially enemies who used to be your best friend. It's really hard.. physically, mentally and even spiritually. It's so hard and saddening that your tears won't come out. It's so hard and saddening that it make you speechless.

This year, i'm form 4. For all of you who don't know, i got straight As but I didn't fill in any SBP ( Sekolah Berasrama Penuh ) forms. I thought that if close that opportunity, I wouldn't be in pressure of choosing whether or not I should go or not...

but...

I was wrong, ultimately wrong. I made a mistake that is so terrible that's gonna affect my future. I made a mistake by avoiding from choosing whether or not i should go. I was dumb, immature. I knew this was coming and yet...


I let it come to me.....

What a fool am I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home