What's In My Head

Sunday 7 January 2007

The First Week

Finally, the first weekend of this year, been waiting for this day for like, forever. Despite the first week, alot of things happened this past few days. My school's Senior Assistant 1, Mr Lee Kee Hua's Pension Day, the first assembly, the maths test and ... Bah, I forgot :P

Anyway, let's talk about Mr Lee Kee Hua ( LeeKy :P ), my school's senior assistant pension day. For starters, It's infinitely tiring, especially for form 4 prefects ( Including me ). Since Mr LeeKy's birthday is on 5th of January ( Friday ) , his pension day fell on 4th of January ( Thursday, obviously ). The problem started way early in the morning during the school assembly, since I'm AJK Perhimpunan ( that's Assembly Committee Member ) so I have to find 3 willingfull prefects to be MC, conductor and commander. So, that morning, we ( there's 3 of us ) rush here and there to find them. It sure was hectic but that was just the beginning. Then, I have to pass up an important document with a copy of my PMR slip. Being me, I err... forgot to photostate it due to some important event ( I refuse to tell you the important event due to some, err.. important matters ) that I have to attend to. So, I began panicking since the techer needed those documents ASAP and the photostate shop only open at the 3rd period ( that was like 40 minutes ). An idea came to me, since the only photostate machine that's available is in the office and is totally off-limit to students, so maybe I can ask the teacher to photostate it for us ( A brilliant idea indeed ). Upon reaching the office, I discovered I'm not the only one who errr... failed to meet teacher's demands that is, to photostate our PMR slip paper. We ask one of guys to go for it for us. Good thing it wasn't me... lol

Anyway, later that day ( which was like 20 mins after that haha ) all the students have to gather inside the school's hall. We all predicted that it's not gonna fit. Yeah sure, as usual, it was true but guess what, HALF of school is still outside even after the hall were packed-full. Being prefects, I have to handle guys while preparing their place ( which was outside and I don't know why the hell do we have to do it for them ) After like 30+ mins, all students are finally seated. Unfortunately, we prefects have to stand and watch those damned students. It was a nightmare, the speeches were all long ( average 20-30 mins ) and there's like 5 people who gave their speech. The longest one would be none other than our "big-mouth" Principal. He gave a speech as if HE were the one who's gonna be retired ( but honestly, I do hope so ). Strange lad he is, strange... Anyway, after suffering 4 or 5 unbeliveable long speeches, we had to line up ( again, prefects have to continue standing ) to shake hand for the last time with Mr. LeeKy with as Senior Assistant 1. Finally, after 4 and a half hours of standing, we finally get to sit ( Oh ya, recess was like 2 hours later than usual ). Before we can even rest up real good, we ( form 4s ) were called ( some were still eating, the expression on their face were ... LOL LOL ). I went " WTF ". We just suffered 4 and half hours of long and insufferable boring speeches, then we have to take the damn maths test, screw them. Anyway, as i reach the class, my job dropped and went wtf-ed again as i gaze into the class - it was pure hell. So cleaning up took 10-20 mins ( wasnt me who cleaned it ^^ ). After cleaning, we sat on our chair and wait for the paper . THEN, I notice something odd about the classroom, there was.... there was... NO TEACHER. Again, I went wtf-ed. Being tired and lazy, I command the twins to look for the teacher ( A freaky-voiced teacher :P ). After waiting forever, the teacher entered with his dumb face as if nothing happened ( By now, there's like 30-40 mins to do the test ). As soon as the teacher distributed to me, iI hurriedly began to answer it with no delay. After doing 30 questions, I felt relieved ( I did the test extra fast ). When I flipped to next paper, I went wtf-ed again - there was 40!! blardy question. The time I finished the last question, it was already time to go back and there was still 5 unanswered question. Being lazy, I followed my instinct ( Or rather test my luck :P ) to answer the question. Waste time I did not, pass the paper I did. And that my friend, was the worst school day ever ...

Blardy hell, still got a few events I need to cover, guess I'll write it briefly. EH, only 1 more XD. The first day of school and the first assembly for the year 2007. I woke up late , went wtf-ed and came late to school. [/sarcasm] What a day to begin the year 2007, eh? Anyway, being one of the assembly committee, I had to be MC ( Master Ceremony la you retarded ) for the assembly. Let me remind you that I came late. Thus, before I can even catch my breath, I was told to be MC. WTF-ed i went. Urgh, it was horrible, loads of mistake, loads of confusion, in the end, I went wtd-ed again. The point is.. there is no point. Do you get my point?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home